Michelle has hosted and presented a range of workshops for senior executives, to develop strategies or simply expand current approaches to advancing women in the workplace.
With over 16 years’ experience working with multinational organizations, she has developed a wide range of workshops to support organizations with advancing women.
• Understanding and overcoming gender bias in organizations
• Early women leader’s development program
• Team development program, understanding differences (MBTI)
• How do we speak up? Overcoming unconscious bias
• How to manage your work environment.
• Overcoming office politics, networking and sponsorship hurdles.
Michelle has delivered a wide range of workshops in cross-cultural contexts and at the highest level of organizations. The overall of these programs is to cultivate an inclusive culture with clear strategies for how to harness the different attributes employees bring to enhance individual and organizational success.