Michelle has a wide range of presenting and speaking experience, both on and off the camera. Michelle can talk on a range of topics both as an academic and a practitioner. Michelle tries provide key insights and practical solutions for how to advance women in every aspect of organizational life.
Topics Michelle regularly speaks on include:
• The power of positive workplace politics
• Why everyone needs to develop political skills
• How to manage perceptions and reputation
to advance your career
• Why diversity programs don’t work
(and what to do about it)
• Advancing women in STEM
• Gender and the future of Innovation
• Creating diverse and inclusive workplaces
• Overcoming the barriers to women’s
advancement at work
• Unconscious bias
• How networks really work
Michelle has hosted and presented a range of workshops for senior executives, to develop strategies or simply expand current approaches to advancing women in the workplace. Michelle can provide a set format for these sessions or develop a tailored approach to suit your organizations needs.
Listen to a talk Michelle King gave at the Pennsylvania Conference for Women which had
over 17,000 attendees and featured former First Lady, Michelle Obama.