Michelle brings deep subject expertise, leading practices, and impactful solutions to help you create a high performing culture.
“The most valuable part is how actionable everything is”
Michelle has curated a series of interactive masterclasses to enable all employees to embed equity and inclusion into every aspect of working life.
The masterclasses provide interactive virtual or in-person bitesize learning modules to enable employees to advance their knowledge of foundational diversity and inclusion topics, understand how this shows up in their workplace and most importantly how to take action every day to build a workplace that works for everyone.
Michelle focuses on behavior change and her programs are packed with tips, techniques and practical take-aways. Michelle creates learning content to address your specific challenges and integrate the latest DEI thinking.
Masterclasses include videos, research, relevant case studies and scenarios to enable participants to put inclusion into practice.
Michelle offers more than 30 classes covering all aspects of DEI. She can also customize the content and exercises to your roles and business priorities.
A comprehensive suite of masterclasses is designed to ignite systemic and individual level change:
- How to Build a DEI Strategy
- Unpacking The 4P’s Of Inequality
- Hiring for Difference
- Inclusive Interviewing
- How to Apply Intersectionality in How We Work
- Managing Diverse Teams
- How to Have Difficult Conversations
- How to Provide and Accept Feedback
- Equality: Your Invitation To Lead
- Cultivating Trust: The Foundation of DEI
- Becoming A Conscious Decision Maker
- Beyond Unconscious Bias
- The Five Practices Of Inclusive Leadership
- Beyond Allyship: How To Become Success Partners At Work
- Inclusive Communication: How To Adopt Inclusive Language At Work
- LGBTQIA+ Inclusion: Valuing Difference At Work
- Navigating A Multi-Generational Workforce
- Disability Inclusion: Making Your Workplace Work For Everyone
- Trans And Non-Binary Inclusion
- How Women Can Navigate The 17 Invisible Barriers To Their Advancement At Work
- If Only I Had Known That Earlier In My Career: Overcoming The Barriers Women Face
- Starting Out In Their Careers
- How Men Can Advance Equality And Why This Benefits Them