A qualified coach, Michelle works with individuals to help them achieve their personal and professional goals. Particularly interested in supporting high potential women, and millennial women early in their career, Michelle will work with you to clarify your career aspirations, understand your strengths and provide you with the tools to navigate the changing world of work.
Michelle has personally benefited from coaching herself, so she knows first-hand how transformative coaching can be.
With over 16 years’ experience working with multinational organizations, she has developed a wide range of training programs including:
• Understanding and overcoming gender bias in organizations
• Early women leader’s development program
• Team development program, understanding differences (MBTI)
• How do we speak up? Overcoming unconscious bias
• How to manage your work environment.
• Overcoming office politics, networking and sponsorship hurdles.
Michelle has delivered a wide range of development programs in cross-cultural contexts and at the highest level of organizations. The overall of these programs is to cultivate an inclusive culture with clear strategies for how to harness the different attributes employees bring to enhance individual and organizational success.